Sunday, February 28, 2010

2 Weeks Old

WOW!
I cant believe I have been a Mom for 2 weeks now. The joys of being a mom is wonderful.
From the day Riley was born until now. He has changed so much. He is starting to fill out more.

We went to his 2 week check up and I was a little nervous to see if he had gain anything. And he actually gained alomost a pound from when he was born. He now weighs 5.13 and grew almost a half of inch, 19.5. I was so happy to know that he was gaining some weight.

Alot of people always ask if he is awake. My answer is no, he is sleeping. Is that all he ever does? Pretty much.. He eats, sleeps, and poops. Ha ha. I have notice that he is starting to be more alert, recorganize Case and My voices, and focusing on different objects. It is fun to see his different faces.

We took Riley to go get his pictures done by Case's cousin (Austin) and he did not like it at all. He didnt like the flash from the camera. He would cry everytime the flash went off. We did get a few pictures of him sleeping, laying down, and a few one of him crying. He did pretty good for being only 2 weeks old. We tried to get a naked bum picture, so we had him already on the blanket and he started peeing all over the blanket. After that we said that is enough of torture for one photo shoot. Hopefully, when he gets a little bit older we will be able to get some good pictures of him.

Here a few pictures of what I have been taking, since I stay home all day and get bored sometimes, so we play and take some pictures together.. ENJOY!

Sleeping in his swing

Sleeping in his car-seat. He couldn't keep his head up
Wide Awake!

Go Jazz Go!

Mommy & Riley















3 comments:

  1. AWW! I just love him! I can't believe he's 2 weeks old already! I've have missed him this whole week because I've been sick! Can't wait until I can come see him again! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS NAT! He's absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him. As soon as I have a car again .. I'm so there! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat! I just discovered your blog! Your little boy is DARLING! I can't even wait till I have one! Congrats! -karissa :)

    ReplyDelete