Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday! One Month Old!

I can't believe that it has been a month, since Riley was born.
How time goes so fast.
He is growing so fast. He is actually wearing newborn clothes now. He finally grew out of his premie clothes. Well, some premie clothes still kind of fit him. His pajamas are way too tight on him, they are falling off his shoulders. But his pants still fit him.
He is growing, and before I know it, he will be in 0-3 month clothes.
Riley is starting to focus on a lot of different things.
I think one of his favorite things to look at is, any thing that is bright. Mainly lights. He will just stare at the light for awhile.He also is starting to recognize family voices.
He makes some funny faces too.
When I was changing his diaper, I told him he was a stinky butt, and he made a cute litte smirk, knowing that he is a stinky butt.
It was cute.
The other day, my cousin Ashley took his month old pictures and he cooperated very well.
She got a lot of good pictures. The only time he whined was when we put him into a different position. It was Ashley's first infant baby shoot. And it turned out great.
I cant wait to send out his birth announcement, for everyone to see all the good pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment