Friday, February 5, 2010

38 Weeks (Almost 39)!


Wow! Only a week and a half left to go!

Today, I spent my day getting ready for my baby boy to come. My sister made me look beautiful. She did my hair, put some highlights in it and gave my hair a nice trim. It always feels so nice to get my hair done, especially when your sister does it for you. And she knows exactly what I like. I love it! Thanks

I also, went to the doctors to see what he had to say about being 38 and a half weeks. All, he did was check me and told me I was NOT dialated, but that doesn't mean I couldn't go into labor later that night. Also, he said that everything looked good and he will see me next week, (or sooner, that is what I'm hoping), but we will see what happens within the week.

Everyone is telling different ways to induce labor. My mom said, to use castor oil... Eww.. Just the thought of drinking something doesn't sound fun, plus the side effects that come with drinking the oil. I'm not trying this one. Also, people at work are saying go for a run, do some jumping jack, or clean the house. My thoughts are he will come when he is ready, even though Case and I are ready for him to come.

So, We will see what happens!

1 comment: