Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Caleb Roy Rasmussen

Finally, Im getting around to post about our new little boy! Caleb Roy was born on March 1, 2013. He weighed 6lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. And has RED hair! I think this one might stay red. I cant believe he weighed that much. I was planning on having a small baby since Riley was so small. He looks just like Riley when he was born, just weighed and was longer than him. He is a good eater, and sleeper. So, far we have had only one crazy/fussy night. That has helped mommy & daddy get some rest Riley is such a big brother. He was so excited to meet him. It was sad at the hospital, they wouldnt let children in under 14 due to Flu season. He was so sad that he couldn't meet his new brother for the first time. I think it broke my heart more than his. We had a nice nurse who let Case bring Caleb up to the window so Riley could see, and I think that made him a little more happier. Riley was so happy the day we came home, because he got to ride home with us, and to finally hold Caleb. He always wants to hold him, feed him, and comfort him, the only thing he wont do yet is change his diapers or even throw them away. I'm excited to be home with my boys and spend time with family for a couple weeks before I go back to work. I will be only working 2 days a week, which will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you both! I'm still trying to figure out where you were carrying that little guy, you look great! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete