Friday, May 17, 2013

MY CUTE BOYS!

I just wanted to update a little of what has gone on the past couple months. Caleb is growing so fast. He had his 2 month well check last week, and he weighs 10.6lbs and 23 and a quarter inches long. He's is my CHUNK, as I call him. He now is starting to smile and giggle (Gma Wendy is the only one who can make him giggle a lot) He is such an easy baby. If he is on his play mat, and is tired, he will just fall asleep by himself. He will wake up once or even sleep through the night. He loves is brother! He watches Riley play and smiles at him. (thinking I cant wait to start playing with you) Riley is an avid hockey player (just like Case) Ever since he got his roller blades from the Easter Bunny, those things have been attached to his feet. First, thing in the morning; "Mom can we play hockey?", and he has to bring them wherever we go. He is a great little skater. Right now, his favorite hockey team is the Detroit RED Wings. Him and Case tease each other, since Case's team is the Colorado Avalanche. (Case is trying to convert him to an Avalanche fan, we will see how that goes) Also,he loves playing with the ipad. Either watching movies or playing educational games. He will be starting pre-school in the Fall, and cant wait. Next, week he will be getting his tonsils & adnoids out. Our main concern with him, was he was snoring like an old mad, and then we had our dr check Riley out, due to a little cold he had. And his tonsils are almost touching. He said, "Holy Cow, those things are huge." So, we got a referral to go see and Ears, Nose, and Throat dr, and he said the same thing. Those tonsils are a stage 5, and he told me that we only rate them on scale of 4. So, over all Riley has HUGE tonsils, and will be getting them out. He is a bit nervous. I took him to a pre-op party to show him what was going to happen, and I hope it helped him. When, I told him he was going to have surgery, he told me,"Mom I dont want to have surgery like gma, on her foot" I explained to him, that he wasnt going to have surgery like gma, he was getting tonsils out by his throat. Then we told him, he could have ALL the popsicles and ice cream he wanted, and that seemed to cheer him up. These boys are my everything! I love spendng time with them! They make smile, laugh, and I'm proud to be there Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment