Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update

Wow! It's been awhile since I have updated this blog. I know I always say that I have been too busy to update, and this time it is true. Trying to keep up with Riley and Case's school/work schedule, me working, and being pregnant can where you out. This past month; Case and I celebreated our 5th anniversary. We actually celebrated it back in October. We went and saw Josh Turner in concert in Wendover. We had a good time. The weekend of our actual anniversary we went up Ogden canyon to the Alaskan Inn. We have never been up there, and it was nice. (very cold) Case had the chance to play hockey in the Guns & Hoses game. It was a fun game to watch. Before the game, I was teasing him, by saying I would give him $20 bucks if he made a goal, and of course he had to show me he could do it. It was the first goal for the Fire-fighters. He was pretty excited! My Riley boy, is still full of energy. All, he wants to do is play and play. He loves playing games, and pretending he is a basketball player, baseball coach, soccer player, and a hockey player. I have a feeling he will want to play every sport when he grows up. He's also excited for his birthday (just like his mom) he keeps telling me I want this and that for his birthday. He also is excited to be a big brother, everytime I have an appointment he says, "I get to see Caleb today." He is always wanting to kiss and hug my stomach. With Me, I'm still working 2 days a week, and trying new hobbies to keep me busy. I recently got a sewing machine for Christmas, and I have been practicing making new things. I only have 5 weeks til our 2nd baby boy is here. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Just worried how I will be able to care for 2 little boys. I guess I will see in a few weeks. Well, I hope I have updated a few things. My goal is to try to update at the end of each month to see what we have been up too.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie I don't know if you remember me me from high school. But wanted to tell you how cute your family is. And tell you congrats on another boy and I am super jealous how amazing you look for having a baby in 5 weeks. Hope everything goes well. And you will do great being a mommy of 2. I didn't think two was a huge change. Best of luck.


    Jamie Ohlin Scott

    ReplyDelete