Sunday, March 21, 2010

5 Generations!

On my Mom's side we were able to take a 5 Generation picuture.
My Mom's Dad's side, My Great Grandma Fran turned 90 in January, she is such a sweet lady.
When we went to take the picture, she said it took her 90 years to finally get a 5 generation picture. I was happy that I was able to do that for her.


On my Mom's, Mom's side, My Great Grandpa Pete who is 89, such a nice guy once you get to know him. When you first meet him, you might think he is an old onrgy man, but he is a great guy. Something neat about this side of the family, is that Riley was born on the anniversary of my Great Grandma Reah, who passed away a year ago. It was a blessing to have him come on that day. Also, my Aunt Ardene who passed away last August had alway wanted a red-headed little boy, and thats exactly what Riley has.
We all miss them very much, but we know that they are watching over us and taking care of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment