Thursday, July 9, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!!

Well, I bet most people can guess our BIG NEWS. We are having a baby!

We went to the doctors yesterday and had our first pre-natal appointment. I was a little nervous, because I didn't even feel pregnant, and what if the doctor told us that we weren't pregnant. Anyways, the appointment went great! We had an ultrasound done, and everything looked good. The baby is in the right spot and heart beat sounds good. (That was the best part of the whole appointment, getting to see and listen to the heartbeat.)

Now, everyone is excited. At first when we told our family. Some were way excited and some didn't believe us. (Mostly my family, because we always teased them that we were pregnant, every time we told them to guess what and that is what we told them. When we finally did tell them that we were POSITIVE on being pregnant, they didn't believe us. They said once you go to the doctor and you begin to have a little pouch, then we will believe. So, once I was done at the doctor I told everyone that it was true. We were going to have a baby..

We are due February 13, which puts me at 8 1/2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment