Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FINALLY DONE WITH EXTERN HOURS!

Today, was my last day of my externship. I can't believe it. I had to complete 180 hours of clinicals. At first, when I thought 180 hours? I thought it would take me FOREVER, but it took me exactly a month to finish. It actually went pretty fast. The only thing that sucked about the whole things was... I was working for FREE. Not fun at all. Throughout the whole process of the extern hours, I learned SO MUCH, from giving shots, appplying splints, cutting casts off, and taking out stitches. I think my favorite part out of everything was getting the Kindergarden kids ready for school. I would take their heght, weight, blood pressure, eye test, and then at the end of the physical, I would have to be mean and give them their vaccines. I cant wait to actually start working, (which will be June 30, after out Vacation.) It will be nice to start my own routine of how things will be done at the doctor's office.

Last night, my mom invited me to go to her Enrichment Night for Relief Society, and they ended up making the beaded bracelet watches. It ended up to be a lot of fun. It was a nice girls night for my family. My mom, sister and mother-in-law came, and all we did was chit- chatted and had fun! There was such a selection to choose from, I had a hard time choosing. I finally choose a pink face watch with pink, brown, and silver beads to go with it. My mom picked out the same one, since we both like pink and wear a lot of pink. ( We have the same taste, with most stuff)





No comments:

Post a Comment