Sunday, September 23, 2012

Our BIG News!

Well, most of you already know, that Riley is going to be a big brother! We are very excited for baby # 2. Mainly, Riley is. He asks me every morning when and where his baby BROTHER is?? He is already a caring brother. He wants the best for him. Baby CALEB will arrive the first of MARCH. There hasn't been to much going on in the Rasmussen house. Except, Riley is talking a lot more, trying to get potty trained, and has A LOT of ENGERGY. He just started liking MICKEY MOUSE. He watches the movies, and he is going to be MICKEY for Halloween. I'm just trying to keep up with Riley and Case's crazy schedules with work and school. When I do have a free minute, I LOVE to sit at my computer and scrapbook, and do little crafts here and there. Case is one BUSY GUY. He is in the nursing program this year and he LOVES it. He goes to school Mon-Thursday, maybe picks up a shifts at the Fire Department, and works Thurs-Saturday graves. I know, he is crazy, but for some reason, he can do it ALL, plus spend time with his family. We keep saying only a 2years and He will be done and it will be worth it. Also, he is one SMART dude! Some other fun news I just found about is that my 2 best friends are pregnant as well. I had a dream years ago, that one day all 3 of us were going to be pregnant at the same time. Well, it came true! How exciting! Well, I hope I have updated a few things!

No comments:

Post a Comment