Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update!

Sorry, it has taken me FOREVER to update. With the holidays, it has been CRAZY.First of all, We had a wondreful Chrismas. As always, we got SPOILED. Riley, was a lot of fun this year. He kind of knew what was going on. When he first woke up, he saw a new Car's bed, and his stocking. He pulled out all the candy, and was playing with it for a little while. He just wanted to play with one thing at a time. After opening presents, we went to my side of the family, and Riley got the hang of opening the presents. We, had a good time watching him open presents and his facial expressions.Next, Case suprised me with 4 days in San Diego for our Anniversary. I was so suprised. He had the trip planned three months before he told me. He had everything planned, from who was going to watch Riley, and from what we were going to do in San Diego. We left two days after Christmas and came home on New Year's Eve. We drove there, and it felt like it took FOREVER, we got into California right at rush hour traffic, so it took us an extra hour to get to our hotel. The next day, we went to Coronado Beach, and spent a few hours playing in the sand and water (it was freezing) but nice to have warm weather (80 degrees), went shopping. We also went to the San Diego temple and went to a different beach La Jolla. This beach had sea lions all over the beach. We also, watched the sun go down. Case took a MILLION pictures of the sun set. (Which he loves) The other days, we were lazy. We slept in, went out to lunch, went swimming. We had a great time, we didnt want to come home, but we missed out little boy too much.I got an early Birthday present from my parents, a new printer for my computer. This printer is very high-tech. It can print up to the size of 13x19, it faxes, it copies, and scans documents. The main reason, I wanted this printer is for my scrapbook program, in order to print the pages, I needed a wide format printer. So, my parents suprised me with it. I LOVE it! It, took me awhile to set it up, and figure things out, but now I think I have everything figured out. Now, I just have to start my scrapbooks. I have many projects to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment