Friday, September 23, 2011

Becoming Crafty!

Lately, I have been doing some crafts once a month.
I recently found a place where they sell all kinds of wood, metal and decorations, that you can paint. (I could spend $100 bucks in that store)

My mother in- law bought me a cute display table that, I could put my decorations on or just my pictures. Well, it has turned into my decoration table.
My goal is to make a cute decoration for each holiday or season.

Here are a few things I have done with in the last month.. (I can't wait for Christmas, knowing there will be tons of CUTE things I can and want to make..)










With our family update..

Case, has started back to school for the fall semester.. Also, hoping to get into the nursing program (again), it is a very tough program to get into.. This year he will have completed all the pre-req's and will have his associate's degree.


Riley is learing to talk.. You can tell he wants to talk, and just makes up his own language. He is so cute.. He now know's how to say eat, bye bye, mom..

And Me, i have been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I just finished Riley's baby book, and now starting on the year 2011. I know, I'm way behind, but at least it is getting done slowly..


No comments:

Post a Comment