Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween!

I know I'm a week late, but I thought some people would like to see Riley's costume.

The night before we went to Case's brothers house for a party (a costume party). If everyone knows me, I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I dont like dressing up, but for some reason this year I decieded to dress up for this party. So, I asked my mom for any costume ideas and she said either a witch or a cave woman. I said ok, I'll be a witch. But, later on my mom told me she had a costume for a "devil's egg" It's pretty funny. And Case was some kind of "scary" doctor and Riley was a monkey.

At the party Riley won "cutest" costume and I won "creative" costume. We had a good time. And Uncle Gage and Aunt Heidi won "cutest couple"

On Halloween, I took Riley to all the grandmas to show him off. It was pretty fun. One grandma gave him a sucker for his treat, and he loved it. He was one sticky boy after.

Maybe next year we will have a theme for our family.






1 comment: