Thursday, January 21, 2010

Countdown Time! 36 Weeks

Wow! I cant believe I have 4 weeks until my baby is here. It has been a long time since I have told family and friends that I was pregnant.
I went to the doctors today for my last ultrasound. I was excited to see how much the baby weighed. The doctor said he was measuring at 34 weeks and weighed 5 pounds. I was a little worried that my due date was going to be pushed back 2 weeks, but the doctor said that everything was looking good and the heart beat sounded good. The baby is already head down.
After hearing what the doctor had to say, I immediately texted Case, since he was at work telling him how the appointment went. He knew that I was worried about something. After texting for a minute, he called me asking if everything was ok, and I lost it, I started crying saying Im worried that our baby isn't growing. Case calmed me down saying that everything will be ok, and to remember how "small" we are and how small we were when we were born. I kindof said, yeah your right and I just need to relax and go rest for awhile. And thats what i did for awhile.
After resting for a few hours, I decided I wanted to just get out of the house and go look around at baby stuff. So, I headed to Wal Mart to look. I headed straight back to the baby isle. I found the cutest bedset for the crib. It was an "Animal Theme" bedset with a giraffe, crocodile, elephant, and a monkey (My Favorite, I love monkey's) So, I bought it!Last, Saturday my Mom gave me a baby shower! I received sooo much stuff. From cute clothes, diapers, wipes, a swing, a bouncer, and a bassinet. I appreciated everything and for everyone who came. Thank You! The shirt says "My first Jazz Tee" (Already A Jazz Fan From Grandpa Darwin)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I got so stressed about her growing all the time!!! I was always so stressed about if I was eating enough and eating right. Haha and the thing that sucks is when he gets here you will probably stress even more if he is getting enough food and growing. I am always thinking about that. Well being a mom is fun, a little overwhelming sometimes but mostly fun. I am so glad you have a blog, I love blogging and I love finding new blogs to look at!!

    ReplyDelete