Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I thought you were Pregnant??

It was last week at my cousin's baby blessing. My uncle Joey said, "I thought you were pregnant?" I stood up and showed my little belly, and then everyone said, "Ok you look a little pregnant."

Even my boss at work, said, "You still don't even look pregnant." Another employee didn't even know I was pregnant and that I had only a few weeks to go.

I think everyone was expecting me to be a little bit bigger, being 27 weeks. I think the way my body is (being short) my belly grows round, not outward, and that is probably why I don't look that big.

Don't get me wrong, I dont mind being not so big, I will probably pop out in a month or too, and then everyone will say, Wow! You really are pregnant.

Next week, I go to the doctors, so we will find out how everything is going.
Only 12 weeks left to go!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so good. I can't believe we have less than two months to go.

    ReplyDelete